Inspired to make a societal impact, Butte Brand built its foundation on the spirit of giving back. This vision resulted in The Butte Brand Project, a program dedicated to giving back to water-and-land-based non-profit organizations that are making a positive global impact.
Through this program, we will create awareness, environmentally preserve, and donate a percentage of Butte Brand sales to select non-profit organizations throughout the world. This semester we are happy to announce our second non-profit partner, Chelan-Douglas Land Trust with their campaign to Save Nason Ridge.
SAVE NASON RIDGE
Nason Ridge, rising above Lake Wenatchee, is many things to many people—it’s a place to hike, mountain bike, ski, and enjoy the great outdoors during any given season. Unfortunately, Nason Ridge is also a property that is currently slated for timber harvest.
But with your support, all 3,714 acres of this beloved property will instead be conserved—permanently!
NASON RIDGE REPRESENTS
- A striking landscape, with breathtaking views from Lake Wenatchee
- A connection to place for families, community and visitors for generations
- A beloved year-round escape for skiing, biking, and exploring
- A real economic benefit, drawing a share of the over $20 billion spent in the pursuit of outdoor recreation in Washington State each year
- An opportunity to protect homes and communities from wildfire by caring for our forests with long-term goals in mind
TO DONATE DIRECT, CLICK BELOW
Your Adventure. Your Culture. Your Brand.